There are! All new Laurel & Wolf designers start out in our Classic tier. Designers who show continued success on the platform and high client ratings can be hand-selected for our Premium tier. Premium and Signature Plus projects have higher payouts and are reserved for Premium designers.
Articles in this section
- What is Laurel & Wolf?
- What makes Laurel & Wolf different than other interior design services?
- How do I become part of the Laurel & Wolf design platform?
- Are there different levels of designers?
- How does the process work?
- What is included in a concept board submission?
- Do you have any requirements to follow as a Laurel & Wolf designer?