Laurel & Wolf does not have established relationships with freight forwarding companies. If you would like to to use a freight forwarder, we ask that you secure this service outside of the Laurel & Wolf process.
Articles in this section
- Does Laurel & Wolf ship to freight forwarding companies?
- How does the ordering process work?
- Do I have to buy everything at once?
- Where do designers source from?
- How does your price match guarantee work?
- An item I want just went out of stock. What do I do?
- I found a coupon. Can I apply it to my order?
- How do I track my purchases?
- What happens if I need to make a return?