To begin your project, you’ll need to upload at least 4 photos of your space, a floor plan, inspiration as well as anything else you need or want your designer to know about your space. If you are keeping any of your existing pieces, please provide photos of the items as well as dimensions so your designer can incorporate these into your design.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a floor plan?
- What's a design board?
- What makes Laurel & Wolf different from other interior design services?
- What's the difference between your design packages?
- What's your refund policy?
- What do I need to start my project?
- How does the design process work?
- How long does a design project take?
- What's a concept board?
- What is Design Time?